Thanks for taking the time to talk to us. Your feedback helps us improve our service.

Get in touch with our team

Have an enquiry or a complaint? Give us a call on (02) 6559 9375 during office hours and our team will do their best to sort things out. Alternatively, you can contact us by email on

You can also send us a letter to 16A Bell Street, Dunbogan NSW 2443 (we will endeavour to get back to you within one week of receiving your letter).

If you’d like to know more about how we manage complaints, take a look at our Complaints Handling Policy and Procedure.

Contact the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW

Where a complaint relates to the resale of water or electricity to permanent residents in the park and you do not feel we have satisfactorily resolved your complaint, you have the right to contact the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) at any time for independent advice and assistance. EWON’s contact details are:

Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW
Freecall 1800 246 545
Freefax 1800 812 291
Post Reply Paid 86550, Sydney South NSW 1234